Neuro Intensive Care Unit
A main part of medical treatment care which inhibits the most serious cases of neural disorder. The medical care is provided with proper care without any mistakes from the care team which includes nurses , neurologists , neurosurgeons etc…Continuous monitoring is done by most advanced monitoring systems and basic life supporting equipments. Secondary brain injuries require more concern as changes may evolve suddenly over hours or to days. Coma patients can recover from their existing state with some sudden response and require special care at times.Neuro emergencies include sudden stroke , brain injury, spine injury which have to be treated immediately.
- Track 1-1 Neuro Intensive Care Team
- Track 2-2 Neurological Monitoring
- Track 3-3 Basic life supporting monitoring
- Track 4-4 Secondary Brain Injury
- Track 5-5 Neuro Emergencies
- Track 6-6 Coma Stage