It is fourth most common neurological disorder found in all age of people. It can affect people’s feeling, behaviour, lifestyle and sometime its even life threating.
Epilepsy is mostly defined as seizure i.e. a sudden electrical activity rush in the brain. It can occur due to any reason like high fever, alcohol withdrawal, physical injury to health, low/high blood pressure, stress etc. It can be treated through antiseizure drugs, brain surgery, ketogenic diet, vagus nerve stimulator and meditation.
- Track 1-1 Vascular dementia
- Track 2-2 Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB)
- Track 3-3 Alzheimerâ€™s disorder
- Track 4-4 Mixed dementia
- Track 5-5 Frontotemporal dementia
- Track 6-6 Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Track 7-7 Epilepsy syndrome
- Track 8-8 Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome