The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Neuro stands for nerves and the branch of science which deals with the disorder and diseases of central and nervous system is neurology. The person who treat or diagnoses neurological disorder are known as neurologist.
Neurological disorder develop potentially fatal condition, which can be consider a medical emergency which require immediate action for the wellness.
- Track 1-1Neurobiology
- Track 1-2General neurology
- Track 1-3Vascular neurology
- Track 1-4Pain management and Palliative care
- Track 1-5Neurodevelopment
- Track 1-6Current neurosurgery method
- Track 1-7Behavioural neurology
- Track 1-8Veterinary neurology
- Track 2-1Neuropsychiatric disturbances
- Track 2-2Electromyography
- Track 2-3Electroencephalography
- Track 2-4Investigating biomarkers
- Track 2-5Clinical trials
- Track 2-6Neurogenesis
When a child suffers with brain disorder or mental illness like multiple seizures, delayed speech, weakness, headache, study pressure, including nervous disorder they are treated under the guidance of paediatric neurologist. It do not have a particular conclusive cause but some might be like stress, minor injury while playing, not getting proper nutrition etc.
- Track 3-1Neurogenetic
- Track 3-2Brain malformations
- Track 3-3Paediatric sleep disorders
- Track 3-4Developmental disorders including autism
- Track 3-5Paediatric neuromuscular disorders
- Track 3-6Concussion
- Track 3-7Hypertonic and Hypotonic Cerebral Palsy
It occurs through tissue injury, which is complex, chronic pain state. The causes weakness, numbness, pain mostly in the hand and feet. Though treatment can be done for pain but it cannot be cured. It results through the damage of the peripheral or central nervous system instead of the stimulation of pain receptor.
- Track 4-1Simple partial seizure
- Track 4-2Complex partial seizure
- Track 4-3Aura
- Track 4-4Grand mal seizure
- Track 4-5Epilepsy syndrome
- Track 4-6Atonic seizure
- Track 4-7Partial seizure
- Track 4-8Generalized seizure
Neuroimmunology is a field consolidating neuroscience, the investigation of the sensory system, and immunology, the investigation of the insusceptible framework. Neuroimmunologists look to better comprehend the communications of these two complex frameworks amid advancement, homeostasis, and reaction to wounds. A long-haul objective of this quickly creating research region is to additionally build up our comprehension of the pathology of certain neurological ailments, some of which have no reasonable etiology. In doing as such, neuroimmunology adds to improvement of new pharmacological medications for a few neurological conditions. Many sorts of collaborations include both the apprehensive and safe frameworks including the physiological.
- Track 5-1Regulatory T cells
- Track 5-2Idiotype-antiidiotype networks
- Track 5-3Immune response genes
- Track 5-4Degenerative disorders
- Track 5-5Bi-directional effect of immune cell
A neuromuscular illness is a turmoil that influences the peripheral sensory system. The peripheral sensory system incorporates muscles, the nerve-muscle (neuromuscular) intersection, peripheral nerves in the appendages, and the motor nerve cells in the spinal cord. Other spinal line or cerebrum illnesses are not viewed as "neuromuscular" ailments.
- Track 6-1Inflammatory Muscle Disorder
- Track 6-2Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Track 6-3Congenital myasthenic syndrome
- Track 6-4Hereditary spastic paraplegia
- Track 6-5Lambertâ€“Eaton myasthenic syndrome
- Track 6-6Spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy
- Track 6-7Troyer syndrome
- Track 6-8Guillainâ€“BarrÃ© syndrome
Neuro-oncology is a moderately new field inside neurology. It includes the administration of essential and optional CNS tumors and additionally the neurological confusions of growth. Shockingly, cerebrum tumors are a standout amongst the most obliterating neurological infections. Their administration is best decided in a multidisciplinary group condition involving neurologists, neurosurgeons, oncologists, neuropathologists, neuroradiologists and clinical medical caretaker experts. Specialized advancements in imaging are currently specifically affecting on clinical practice and new chemotherapeutic and natural operators are being trialed to enhance the forecast of these generally horrid infections.
- Track 7-1Astrocytoma(s)
- Track 7-2Arteriovenous malformation
- Track 7-3CNS lymphoma(s)
- Track 7-4Brain tumor
- Track 7-5 Brain stem tumors
- Track 7-6Ependymoma
- Track 8-1Cerebral palsy
- Track 8-2Behavioural Neurology
- Track 8-3Craniofacial abnormalities
- Track 8-4Craniosynostosis
- Track 8-5Developmental disorders
- Track 8-6Encephalopathy
- Track 9-1Mammography
- Track 9-2Magnetic resonance imaging
- Track 9-3Magnetoencephalography
- Track 9-4Positron emission tomography
- Track 9-5Computed axial tomography
A brain tumor happens when unusual cells shape inside the cerebrum. There are two fundamental sorts of tumors: malignant or cancerous tumors and benign tumors. The reason for most brain tumors is obscure. Treatment may incorporate some blend of surgery, radiation treatment, and chemotherapy. Beside presentation to vinyl chloride or ionizing radiation, there are no known ecological elements related with mind tumors.
- Track 10-1General neurosurgery
- Track 10-2Functional and epilepsy neurosurgery.
- Track 10-3Astrocytoma
- Track 10-4Stroke
- Track 10-5Epilepsy
- Track 10-6CNS lymphoma
The CNS comprises of the brain and the spinal rope. The cerebrum is housed inside and ensured by the skull (the cranial cavity) and the spinal cord streams from the back of the brain, down the focal point of the spine in the spinal canal, halting in the lumbar region. [Brain and veins of head] The mind is the most complex organ of the body. The mind and spinal rope are both housed inside a defensive triple-layered film called the meninges.The focal sensory system has been completely contemplated by anatomists and physiologists, yet regardless it holds numerous insider facts. Our contemplations, our developments, our feelings and our wants are altogether created inside.
- Track 11-1Arachnoid cysts
- Track 11-2Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Track 11-3Autism
- Track 11-4Depression
- Track 11-5Encephalitis
- Track 11-6Locked-in syndrome
- Track 11-7Meningitis
- Track 11-8Myelopathy
- Track 12-1Cerebrovascular diseases
- Track 12-2Therapeutic targets & mechanisms for treatment
- Track 12-3Alzheimerâ€™s disease symptoms
- Track 12-4Brain injuring unit
- Track 12-5Rehabilitation facilities
- Track 13-1GABA
- Track 13-2Dopamine
- Track 13-3Serotonin
- Track 13-4Ion channels
- Track 13-5Ethanol
It is fourth most common neurological disorder found in all age of people. It can affect people’s feeling, behaviour, lifestyle and sometime its even life threating.
Epilepsy is mostly defined as seizure i.e. a sudden electrical activity rush in the brain. It can occur due to any reason like high fever, alcohol withdrawal, physical injury to health, low/high blood pressure, stress etc. It can be treated through antiseizure drugs, brain surgery, ketogenic diet, vagus nerve stimulator and meditation.
- Track 14-1Vascular dementia
- Track 14-2Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB)
- Track 14-3Alzheimerâ€™s disorder
- Track 14-4Mixed dementia
- Track 14-5Frontotemporal dementia
- Track 14-6Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Track 14-7Epilepsy syndrome
- Track 14-8Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome
Hypertension is a worldwide issue. Hypertension is globally known as high blood pressure. It is more typical in individuals over 60 years, and even individuals who are overweight. Hypertension is essentially characterized as blood pressure higher than 140 over 90 millimetres of mercury according to medical rule.
- Track 15-1Stroke
- Track 15-2Cerebral palsy
- Track 15-3Cognitive Deficit
- Track 15-4Acute Stroke
- Track 15-5Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Track 16-1Ischemic stroke
- Track 16-2Transient Ischemic attack
- Track 16-3Hemorrhagic stroke
- Track 16-4Acute Brain Injury
- Track 16-5GENDCSS(NIH)
- Track 16-6Brain and Cardiac monitoring